“NHPL” make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe and secure journey to the best of our ability without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, the company and you at any time.
1. “NHPL” means “Neem Holidays Private Limited”.
2. The person signing the booking form is bestowed with the responsibility to sign and accept on behalf of the name mentioned in the booking form which means that the other names mentioned in the booking and accept on behalf of the name mentioned in the booking form which means that the other name mentioned in the booking form have understood, agreed and accepted the terms and conditions and do not deny anything mentioned herein.
3. The payment of initial registration amount just indicates tourist intention of participation in the tour but does not entitle him to any of the services including travel tickets, Transfers and hotel accommodations etc. until the full tour tariff payment/s has been received by the “NHPL”. If full tour tariff is not paid in time, the “NHPL” reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration with consequent loss of registration fee.
4. When cancellation is made, cancellation charges per person as follow.
|Cancellation Period||Cancellation fees (Net Tour Cost Per Person)|
|Before 60 Days of tour start||Booking Amount per Package [Mentioned in package itinerary].|
|Before 30 – 60 Days||75% of the Invoice.|
|Before 00 – 30 Days||85% of the Invoice.|
5. A transfer from one tour to another, prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated hereunder and a fresh booking on another tour.
6. Government Taxes will be charged as applicable.
7. “Group Departure of Tours” means such to which are carried out in groups containing Individual, individual families & Friend’s where the services provided are similar to all guest/s as per their Bookings.
8. First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning/afternoon/evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight or any mode of transport same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a ‘Day’ shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
9. Tourist/s hereby acknowledge that all the tourist/s who have book the tour have gone through the itinerary and is well aware about the same and all the tourist/s are Physically and medically fit to undertake the said tour. Tourist/s shall solely be responsible for any health related issues and arrangement of the medical aid, if any. In case, State / Central Government declares any kind of emergency / pandemic, “NHPL” shall not be responsible for bearing any cost.
10. If any passenger/s decides to break the journey after commencement of the tour, they can do so but no refund for the balance period of the tour will be granted to them and their onward journey arrangement will be sole responsibility of such passenger/s only.
11. Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of the feel “NHPL” in its ability to perform its obligations / responsibilities regarding the tour including
a. War, hostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies.
b. Rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war.
c. Epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God.
d. Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly.
e. Riots, Political rallies, Political disturbance, commotion or disorder.
f. Any act or omission of any Government instrumentality.
g. A Change in Legal Requirements or Government SOP.
h. Strikes lock outs or other industrial disturbances.
i. Abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain and temperatures.
j. Any pandemic.
12. The Tourist interested going abroad must have a valid Visa to visit / travel to that Country / Countries. “NHPL” generally assists in documentation and submission of application for visa by forwarding them to the respective consulates on the dates as pre-defined by the concerned authority. The granting or not granting visa is the sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate / Authorities even after submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview or otherwise and “NHPL” is not at all responsible for grant of or not grant of visa for whatever reasons and for errors in the date of visa granted or scanned photographs by the concerned authorities. No consulate gives any reason for not granting visa. Normally the passport is returned without visa. The “NHPL” therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a visa. “NHPL” reserves the right to levy an additional charge over and above the tour tariff to be paid and borne by tourists for delay in production of visa by the tourist before the “NHPL” for any reason whatsoever. If the Tour / Tourist cancels a tour due to not granting of visa (Visa rejection) and / or for any other reasons whatsoever, the cancellation charges shall be paid by the tourist as per cancelation Policy. In case of Visa is cancelled, the Visa Cancelation date will be considered for cancelation Policy. Any fine, penalties and any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, are to be paid by the Tourist.
13. “NHPL” are travel and holiday organizer only. “NHPL” do not have control on any airline, shipping company, coach operator or supplies of any services or facilities. “NHPL” are only Tour Operators. “NHPL” do not hold responsibilities for the management / services of the hotels or any suppliers.
14. If there is a deviation / different flight bookings in the tour package and the tourist is joining our group on the same day, the said tourist must wait for the arrival or departure of the other guest in the group or can reach hotel on their own cost.
15. Any transfers included in the package and missed by the tourist/s at the destination, due to any delay, will not be refunded. The tourist/s have to reach the hotel or the destination on their own cost.
16. Any services included in the package and not availed / utilised by the guest will not refund / reimburse.
17. If tourist/s books any additional Service, the booking amount does not include the additional services and the tourist/s is liable to pay the entire additional services amount in case of any form of cancellation.
18. If there is a loss of days in the stay of hotel or services such as sight-seeing, lunch or dinner and optional services are missed by the tourist/s, no refund / reimbursement will be applicable.
19. All the refund amount will be in the form of “Credit Note”, which can be utilised for further booking by the Holder of Credit Note.
20. The hotels are subject to availability and may subject to change without prior notice.
21. No liability on the part of the “NHPL” or the staff arising in any way in respect of the tour shall exceed the hotel amount paid for the tour. It shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
22. “NHPL” reserves the right to cancel to refund the amount announced without assigning any reason whatsoever in such case the operators responsibility will be only to refund the amount paid by such passengers / Tourist, without any compensation whatsoever.
23. Tourist are travelling at their own risk, “NHPL” is not responsible for any risk, damage, loss, injury & death during the tour, and howsoever it might have been caused.
24. Sitting Arrangements during Tour will be as per rotational Basis only, as per instruction of Tour Manager.
25. Any tourist/s damaging any property for e.g. Transport Coach / Bus / Vehicle, any property in restaurant / Hotel, or any damage caused by the customers to the property during the tour, the compensation has to be paid by the tourist/s on the spot. Any dispute issue will be attracting Court of law.
26. Universal standard time will be considered for Check-In/Out. Check-in time is 1500 hrs & check-out time is 1000 hrs. All hotel stays will strictly follow these timings and passengers need to comply with the same. Early check-in and/or late check-out will not be possible.
27. All dispute/complaints with respect to the terms and conditions of the tour and services shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.