“NHPL” make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe and secure journey to the best of our ability without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, the company and you at any time.
1. “NHPL” means “Neem Holidays Private Limited”.
2. The person signing the booking form is given the responsibility to sign and accept on behalf of the name mentioned in the booking form, which means that the other names mentioned in the booking are to sign and accept on behalf of the name mentioned in the booking form Other names mentioned in the booking form have understood, agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions and do not dispute anything mentioned herein.
3. Payment of the initial registration amount only indicates the tourist's intention to participate in the tour but does not entitle him to any services such as travel tickets, transfers and hotel accommodation etc. until the full tour price payment(s) is received by the "NHPL". are ". If the full tour price is not paid on time, “NHPL” reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration, resulting in forfeiture of the registration fee.
4. Refer Cancellation Policy Point No 30
5. A change from one tour to another prior to the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation of that tour, which will incur the cancellation fees listed below and a re-booking of a different tour.
6. Government Taxes will be charged as applicable.
7. “Group Departure of Tours” means such to which are carried out in groups containing Individual, individual families & Friend’s where the services provided are similar to all guest/s as per their Bookings.
8. First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning/afternoon/evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight or any mode of transport same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. In other words, a ‘Day’ shall mean a part of the day or 24 hours or its part thereof.
9. Tourist/s hereby acknowledge that all the tourist/s who have book the tour have gone through the itinerary and is well aware about the same and all the tourist/s are Physically and medically fit to undertake the said tour. Tourist/s shall solely be responsible for any health related issues and arrangement of the medical aid, if any. In case, State / Central Government declares any kind of emergency / pandemic, “NHPL” shall not be responsible for bearing any cost.
10. If any passenger/s decides to break the journey after commencement of the tour, they can do so but no refund for the balance period of the tour will be granted to them and their onward journey arrangement will be sole responsibility of such passenger/s only.
11. Force Majeure means an event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of the feel “NHPL” in its ability to perform its obligations / responsibilities regarding the tour including
a. War, hostilities invasion, act of foreign enemies.
b. Rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power or civil war.
c. Epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God.
d. Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly.
e. Riots, Political rallies, Political disturbance, commotion or disorder.
f. Any act or omission of any Government instrumentality.
g. A Change in Legal Requirements or Government SOP.
h. Strikes lock outs or other industrial disturbances.
i. Abnormal weather or sea conditions including tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain and temperatures.
j. Any pandemic.
12. The Tourist interested going abroad must have a valid Visa to visit / travel to that Country / Countries. “NHPL” generally assists in documentation and submission of application for visa by forwarding them to the respective consulates on the dates as pre-defined by the concerned authority. The granting or not granting visa is the sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate / Authorities even after submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview or otherwise and “NHPL” is not at all responsible for grant of or not grant of visa for whatever reasons and for errors in the date of visa granted or scanned photographs by the concerned authorities. No consulate gives any reason for not granting visa. Normally the passport is returned without visa. The “NHPL” therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a visa. “NHPL” reserves the right to levy an additional charge over and above the tour tariff to be paid and borne by tourists for delay in production of visa by the tourist before the “NHPL” for any reason whatsoever. If the Tour / Tourist cancels a tour due to not granting of visa (Visa rejection) and / or for any other reasons whatsoever, the cancellation charges shall be paid by the tourist as per cancelation Policy. In case of Visa is cancelled, the Visa Cancelation date will be considered for cancelation Policy. Any fine, penalties and any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, are to be paid by the Tourist.
13. “NHPL” are travel and holiday organizer only. “NHPL” do not have control on any airline, shipping company, coach operator or supplies of any services or facilities. “NHPL” are only Tour Operators. “NHPL” do not hold responsibilities for the management / services of the hotels or any suppliers.
14. If there is a deviation / different flight bookings in the tour package and the tourist is joining our group on the same day, the said tourist must wait for the arrival or departure of the other guest in the group or can reach hotel on their own cost.
15. Any transfers included in the package and missed by the tourist/s at the destination, due to any delay, will not be refunded. The tourist/s have to reach the hotel or the destination on their own cost.
16. Any services included in the package and not availed / utilised by the guest will not refund / reimburse.
17. If tourist/s books any additional Service, the booking amount does not include the additional services and the tourist/s is liable to pay the entire additional services amount in case of any form of cancellation.
18. If there is a loss of days in the stay of hotel or services such as sight-seeing, lunch or dinner and optional services are missed by the tourist/s, no refund / reimbursement will be applicable.
19. The refunded amount will be converted into a 'Credit Note', which the Holder can use for further bookings and is valid for one year.
20. The hotels are subject to availability and may subject to change without prior notice.
21. ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS PER THE FLIGHT TIMINGS OR DUE TO ANY UNAVOIDABLE CIRCUMSTANCES
22. No transfers for clients who take diversions OR book plane tickets themselves if the time does not match the group's arrival or departure time.
23. No liability on the part of the “NHPL” or the staff arising in any way in respect of the tour shall exceed the hotel amount paid for the tour. It shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
24. “NHPL” reserves the right to cancel to refund the amount announced without assigning any reason whatsoever in such case the operators responsibility will be only to refund the amount paid by such passengers / Tourist, without any compensation whatsoever.
25. Tourist are travelling at their own risk, “NHPL” is not responsible for any risk, damage, loss, injury & death during the tour, and howsoever it might have been caused.
26. Sitting Arrangements during Tour will be as per rotational Basis only, as per instruction of Tour Manager.
27. Any tourist/s damaging any property for e.g. Transport Coach / Bus / Vehicle, any property in restaurant / Hotel, or any damage caused by the customers to the property during the tour, the compensation has to be paid by the tourist/s on the spot. Any dispute issue will be attracting Court of law.
28. Universal standard time will be considered for Check-In/Out. Check-in time is 1500 hrs & check-out time is 1000 hrs. All hotel stays will strictly follow these timings and passengers need to comply with the same. Early check-in and/or late check-out will not be possible.
29. All dispute/complaints with respect to the terms and conditions of the tour and services shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only.
27. Cancellation done by/ for/ due to:
A. Guest cancels the tour due to any personal reason:
1. After booking guest may have any personal reason like non sanction of leave, exam postponement, illness, family emergency etc. which leads to cancellation of their tour/ package.
2. Date of the cancellation request email sent by the guest (unless decision withheld or changed), will be considered as the date of cancellation and the cancellation charge will be applicable accordingly.
B. Considering the safety of the tourists, Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. is compelled to postpone/ reschedule the tour under force majeure situation or due to uncontrollable factors at the destination, however guest/s do not wish to continue and cancel the tour:
1. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel/ postpone/ re-schedule any tour under force majeure situation like natural calamity, epidemic, pandemic, terrorist activities, political unrest, curfews, local riots, government orders etc. or uncontrollable factors like airline operation/ schedule change, disruption due to political/ sports/ local/ VIP event etc. at the destination considering the safety of the tourists.
2. Under any such force majeure situation/ uncontrollable factors, no refund - fully or partially will be applicable. As refund is not applicable, guest will be required to choose the next possible future date of the same tour. If there is any price difference for the future tour, guests will have to pay the same before the tour departure.
3. To reschedule the tour in force majeure situation/ uncontrollable factors, Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will send the request to all the concerned associates like airlines, hoteliers, transporters etc. for their cooperation and assistance in postponement of the services. In case these associates are not in a positon to consider the request, then actual cancellation charges may apply.
4. If guest wants to change the destination, then decision will depend on the cooperation of the associates like airlines, hoteliers, transporters etc. Such a decision will require time and will be given as early as possible. If the selected tour’s price is more, then guest will have to pay the difference before the tour departure. In case the tour price is less, then the remaining amount will be kept in a credit shell with Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd.. No refund is applicable for the credit shell.
C. Guest cancels the tour due to non-acceptance of change in itinerary/ service:
1. For the betterment of the itinerary or under unforeseen situation, Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to add/ delete/ exchange the sightseeing place/s or any other service and on this ground guest will not be able to withdraw from the tour.
2. In this case if the additional sightseeing or service requires extra charge then it will have to be paid by the guest.
3. If any guest is not willing to accept the said change, then guest will have to cancel the tour and cancellation charges as per the Cancellation Policy will be applicable.
D. Deemed Cancellation - Guest’s booking stands cancelled due to visa rejection/ delay:
1. Rejection/ delay of visa will lead to deemed cancellation and the booking will stand cancelled without any intimation or confirmation from the Guest.
2. Visa rejection date will be considered as the date of cancellation and the cancellation charge will be applicable accordingly.
3. Guest can re-apply by paying additional visa charges, however granting of visa is at the discretion of the respective Consulates and Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for the same.
4. If visa is not granted even for the second time, the cancellation charge will be based on the date of the rejection of the second visa application.
5. If no intimation of visa (granted/ rejected) is received from the respective consulate/ embassy before the tour departure, then it is considered as deemed cancellation and cancellation charge will be applicable.
6. In case of ‘group booking’, if visa of an individual in a group is rejected or delayed and the rest of the group cancels the tour then cancellation charges as mentioned in the Cancellation Policy shall be applicable to the entire group.
7. When visa is received from consulate, it’s copy is sent to the guest via email by Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd., however sometimes consulates dispatch the passports directly to the guest’s residence. In both the cases it is the responsibility of the guest to check the visa sticker/visa copy and verify that the personal details and visa validity is accurate. Due to any incorrect details, if the immigration office does not allow the guest to leave or enter the country, then Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any refund / losses / consequences.
8. In certain cases, where air ticket/ visa is processed more than 91 days in advance, there along with regular tour cancellation charges, additional actual charges on account of air/visa fees will be applicable.
E. Deemed Cancellation - Guest’s booking stands cancelled due to the non-payment of partial/ full tour price:
1. Guest is required to pay full tour price at the time of booking/ 60 days/ 45 days prior to the tour departure date. If the payment is not received during the mentioned time frame, then Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the booking without any written notification from the guest and forfeit the paid amount.
2. In such case, Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd.’s cancellation notice date will be treated as the deemed cancellation date and cancellation charges will apply as per the Cancellation Policy.
F. Deemed Cancellation - Guest’s booking stands cancelled due to ‘No show’ or absence on Day 1 of the tour:
1. If any guest fails to join the tour on day one, it is termed as ‘No Show’ and will be treated as deemed cancellation and no refund will be applicable.
2. All services will stand cancelled and 100% cancellation charges will be applicable, unless the guest notifies Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. about joining the same tour later at their own expense.
G. Deemed Cancellation - Guest’s tour stands cancelled due to discontinuation from ongoing tour:
1. If Guest discontinues/ terminates the tour for any personal reason, it is termed as deemed cancellation and no refund will be applicable.
2. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. team will assist the guest to book the required services, however all expenses for the same will have to be paid by the guest immediately in advance.
H. Single (Solo) Guest sharing a room with other guest, cancels the tour:
1. Single guest should ideally book on speciality tours such as Women's Special/ Seniors Special/ Adventure Special etc., where Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. guarantees a room partner and guest saves on the single occupancy charge.
2. If a single guest is travelling alone on a regular tour, then s/he will have to pay single occupancy charge. If s/he gets a room partner for the tour and shares the twin/ double room for all tour days, then the single occupancy charge will be refunded to the guest within 10 working days of tour completion.
3. In case of cancellation by one of the room sharing partners, no refund of single occupancy charge is applicable.
I. In all the above situations, the following cancellation charges will be applicable:
|Cancellation received number of days prior to Tour Departure
|Cancellation Fee applicable on Net Tour Price (per person)
|India Excluding Andaman
|Andaman Bhutan Nepal
|Asia Excluding India, Nepal, Bhutan & Japan, China, Korea & Taiwan
|Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan
|International Tours with cruises including Antarctica
|More than 121 days
|D-91 to 120
|D-61 to 90
|D-46 to 60
|D-31 to 45
|D-16 to 30
|D-6 to 15
|D-5 & On Tour
J. The above cancellation charges include various direct and indirect expenses incurred for preparation and operation of the tour.
K. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. is not liable to give any details or bifurcation of the tour price or the cancellation charge.
L. Any refund payable to the guest as per the Cancellation Policy will be paid within 10 working days of receiving the final confirmation of cancellation request from the guest.
31. Cancellation of the tour by Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd.:
1. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any group tour/ package due to any operational reason or inadequate participation of the guests required to operate a group tour. In such case, cancellation of tour shall be communicated to the guest on their registered email/ telephone/ sms.
2. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable to pay any interest on the tour amount paid by the guest.
3. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. owes no responsibility for any additional expense related to any other arrangements made by the guest on their own.
4. A guest willing to take any other tour can do so in consultation with the respective Travel Advisor. Excess / short payment, if any for the new tour will be refunded/ collected, to/ from the guest.
32. Right of Admission and Termination:
1. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to deny any booking or cancel the accepted booking of any guest without divulging any reason or giving any justification.
2. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to terminate the tour of any guest while on tour if the guest does not follow the group tour decorum or misbehaves/ create nuisance to the co-passengers/ Tour Manager/ coach captain/ local citizens/ officials etc. Under such circumstance guest will have to make arrangements for their return travel on their own and no refund is applicable.
33. Transfer of Tour:
1. If guests wish to transfer their original tour to a new tour for any reason, then such transfer is treated as cancellation of the original tour and hence a fresh booking of the new tour has to be made. Cancellation charges will apply on the net tour price of the original tour. For the new tour, prevailing tour price and discounts will be applicable.
2. If guests wish to transfer the tour, they will have to communicate in writing to the Travel Advisor. Such requests will be accepted subject to availability.
34. Merging of Tours:
1. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to merge two or multiple tours when there is inadequate participation of the guests in a single tour or for any operational reason. Seat allocation in the coach will happen as per the booking date priority of the merged tours.
1. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable to the guest in case of cancellation, transfer or amendment of the tour. Refund is calculated on the basis of various factors such as the cancellation date, reduction in tour capacity, contractual agreement and cancellation policies of associates like airlines, hoteliers, transporters etc. The decision given by Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. on the quantum of refund according to the Cancellation Policy.
2. As per GOI regulations any refund from Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. for both, Indian or International tours will be paid only in Indian rupees by A/C payee cheque/ NEFT/RTGS, even if guest has made the tour payment partly or fully in foreign currency.
3. Refund is always processed in the name of the family head marked on the booking form or in case of ad-hoc/corporate group it may be in the name of the institution/company who has made the payment on behalf of the group.
4. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. is not liable to pay any interest on the tour amount paid by the guest/s.
5. Convenience Charge for the payments made by Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Transfer etc., is non-refundable.
6. Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for international tours is non-refundable as it is deposited with the income tax department and recorded on guest’s registered PAN. TCS once paid cannot be reversed, however can be claimed by the guest while filing their annual Income Tax Returns.
7. In case of force majeure/ uncontrollable situation Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to levy non-refundable ‘tour transfer charge’ or ‘service charge’ for standalone service.
8. For FIT/Customized packages, Holiday Design Fee charged at the time of enquiry is non-refundable in case guests do not book the holiday with Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd..
9. When tour price includes visa fee and if consulate/ VFS/ embassy procedure requires visa fee payment directly by the guest, then visa fee reduction will be given at the time of booking or will be refunded within 7 working days of submission of visa payment receipt by the guest.
10. When tour price includes visa fee and guest holds a valid visa for the tour, they are required to submit the visa copy at the time of booking to avail the reduction of the visa fee. In case of unforeseen circumstances if tour reschedules then guest will have to get the visa done according to the new schedule and bear the costs of the same.