1. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable to the guest in case of cancellation, transfer or amendment of the tour. Refund is calculated on the basis of various factors such as the cancellation date, reduction in tour capacity, contractual agreement and cancellation policies of associates like airlines, hoteliers, transporters etc. The decision given by Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. on the quantum of refund according to the Cancellation Policy shall be final and will be paid directly to the guest.
2. As per GOI regulations any refund from Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. for both, Indian or International tours will be paid only in Indian rupees by A/C payee cheque/ NEFT/RTGS, even if guest has made the tour payment partly or fully in foreign currency.
3. Refund is always processed in the name of the family head marked on the booking form or in case of ad-hoc/corporate group it may be in the name of the institution/company who has made the payment on behalf of the group.
4. Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. is not liable to pay any interest on the tour amount paid by the guest/s.
5. Convenience Charge for the payments made by Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Transfer etc., is non-refundable.
6. Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for international tours is non-refundable as it is deposited with the income tax department and recorded on guest’s registered PAN. TCS once paid cannot be reversed, however can be claimed by the guest while filing their annual Income Tax Returns.
7. In case of force majeure/ uncontrollable situation Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to levy non-refundable ‘tour transfer charge’ or ‘service charge’ for standalone service.
8. For FIT/Customized packages, Holiday Design Fee charged at the time of enquiry is non-refundable in case guests do not book the holiday with Neem Holidays Pvt. Ltd...
9. When tour price includes visa fee and if consulate/ VFS/ embassy procedure requires visa fee payment directly by the guest, then visa fee reduction will be given at the time of booking or will be refunded within 7 working days of submission of visa payment receipt by the guest.
10. When tour price includes visa fee and guest holds a valid visa for the tour, they are required to submit the visa copy at the time of booking to avail the reduction of the visa fee. In case of unforeseen circumstances if tour reschedules then guest will have to get the visa done according to the new schedule and bear the costs of the same.